>WS-SC2430B 30A wellsee intelligent solar controller
intelligent solar controller
WS-SC2430B wellsee intelligent solar controller(wellsee solar three stage charge and discharge controller、wellsee photovoltaic controller)，applies in solar photovoltaic systems,which coordinates the working of solar panels.battries and loads.it adds overall protection functions,so that the entire system can be in efficient and safe operation.
WS-SC2430B wellsee intelligent solar controller apply to all types of photoelectric panels and various types of batteries, Using industrial-grade MCU (Micro-Processing Controller) has PMW (Pulse Width Modulation) variable duty cycle function. It can dynamically adjusting PWM parameters, and supply the best and fast charging voltage and current, increase charging efficiency according to the types of battery and charging status, it also can prevent overcharging and protect the battery life effectively.
WS-SC2430B wellsee intelligent solar controller is totally different from other controllers with three stage charging mode:it charges by battery charging characteristic curve and adopts to intelligent three steps charging mode “constant current- constant voltage and limited current-Purling floating”,It make the battery full of power.
Three-stage charging mode (take 12V system as an example.)
1.Constant current fully charge stage: directly charging battery by using constant current output characteristic until the voltage of battery is up to 13.7V(factory defaults ,can be set)
2. Constant voltage charge stage: controlled by PWM, the battery voltage is kept at 13.7V, till charge current is less than Purling current floating charge voltage;
3. Purling current floating charge stage: continue to adjust PWM and keep the charge current keep in floating status until battery voltage is up to 14.2V, charging is over.
If the started voltage of battery is higher than the lowest protection voltage, the system will go to the Purling current floating charge stage automatically to prevent frequent overcharging; if started charge voltage is lower than the lowest protection voltage, the system will go to three-stage charge mode.
Three-stage charge mode uses constant current charging at the beginning and the end, and uses constant voltage charging in the intermediate stage. When the current is decayed to the set value, it switches from the second stage to the third stage. This mode can make the outlet minimum to protect the battery better and really charge the battery fully.
• Applying with various types of durable batteries
• Automatic recognition of input voltage
• Micro processing controller Pulse Modulation Wide-frequency PWM charge
• Temperature sensor for charging a battery in compensation
•bulk charge function to increase solar panel effiency
• Purling complete function to protect battery
• Overload protection (automatic comeback)
• Overcharge protection
• Short circuit protection (automatic comeback)
• Thunder protection
• Reverse discharge protection
• Reverse polarity connection protection
• Converse polarity connection protection (automatic comeback)
• Low voltage protection
•Dynamic battery voltage indication
• High-performance computers buttons, thoroughly solve the design flaws(not bounce after push button many times,button doesn’t work,the machine easy to damage)of conductive copper buttons used on market
12V/24V Automatic voltage recognition
Max Load Current
Input voltage range
12V～17V / 24V～34V
Charge loop drop
Discharge loop drop
Over voltage protection
17V / 34V
full charge voltage
13.7V / 27.4V
Full charge cut
14.4V / 28.8V
Low voltage cut
10.5V~11V / 21V~22V
No load loss
Max wire area
Bought notes(bought amounts latest0)No one bought this product